The Red Thorn Rose: Earthy Fall Look

Wednesday, September 17, 2014









She was a rose, a beautiful rose. But her thorns were thick and sharp making it hard for you to touch her heart.

Dress & Cardigan: Pacsun

Hello!

Today was such a beautiful day outside. It wasn't as hot as it usual is the weather is cooling down so that's great. I notice the sun did set a little earlier than usual. Did I mention I love fall! Not as much as I love summer but I love fall almost enough. 

Today's look is the continuation of the earthy fall look. This look is called the Thorn Red Rose. I always have a special meanings behind my looks and this is no exception. Roses are beautiful and passionate. Yet every wild rose has its thorn. I love the dark red floral pattern against the black. I love how effortlessly this dress fits on me. I love how my back shows. I love this dress! 

Also I finally posted a new youtube video! Yay! Check out this look!

Til next time!

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It