Dancing My Sorrows Away

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hi loves! Today's post is about an instagram pic I posted recently in a cute white dress, with red lips, red heels, and red nails. I went out to the club yesterday. Normally I'm not the biggest club goer. I find it quite annoying actually. I  haven't been in probably 7  months. I much rather stay in my local college town and mingle with college kids. However I been super stressed! I'm looking for a new place to live (which I still haven't found), doing modeling, preparing for school, and breaking off bad ties. I'm going through a life change. I'm the type of person that embraces change yet sometimes it can get overwhelming. So I traveled to downtown and hit the club. I wanted to be carefree and happy. And I was. I love to dance. It was at that moment, while I was in the club dancing on stage that I realize life is too fun and beautiful to let things you cannot change get to you. Savor the moment for which you are in and truly and enjoy it still being you.  Life is a beautiful chaotic mess but when I'm sad and overwhelmed dancing is healing for the soul. Just remember to stay soft and don't let the world harden you!

So this post isn't much about fashion more so my life. But have a blessed day. And I love all my fans! Thank you :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It