Pretty Young Thing: The Return Of The Puff Balls

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hi Loves!

I'm in a great mood today! So far my summer has been so fun! Even though I've been super busy with a lot of things going on I still manage to relax and enjoy the heat. Today's look I wore to a pool party last night. It was fun with popping color! And the puff ball is back! Yesssssss. You like my hair? I use to wear it like this ALL the time when I was a little girl. I feel cute in this hairstyle. Also returning my watermelon Pacsun top. You seen me wear in my Youtube video for one of my looks. But this time I'm pairing it with a deep blue shorts. These shorts are what I call hot pants! They are ripped and short and quite sexy. Something for a pretty young thing to wear for the summer. I snag them at Forever 21!!







No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It