90's Babe For Life

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hi Dolls!
Welcome to Luring Lady. I'm Jade Ava, I'm a model, blogger, and film student. Luring Lady is all about my life, fashion, beauty, and art. You get to see my reality and my world. This is my life and you get a inside look of it. When I'm not on the computer I spend most of my time shopping, eating, or modeling. I have obsession with cats, mermaids, Chipotle, and Disney movies. I love to travel, cook, and dance. Enjoy! And please follow me on IG, Tumblr, and Youtube. 

Summer is right around the corner. This summer is all about bright, young, and fun. Whenever I even think about summer is brings me back to my childhood in Louisiana. Lots of green, bright colors, and dark brown skin. So some of my looks definitely inspired that.
This look today is inspired by that. It's 90's inspired. White shirt with color strips and acid wash shorts. It’s a funky fun look. 

By the way…you like my hair? Surprise! Summer is the season for box braids. Box braids are so exotic and tropical to me. This is my first time getting box braids and I must say I am in love! I could do so many different styles and looks. 










Ava out.

3 comments

  1. Wow, your look it's great dear!
    kiss from Milan
    www.welovefashion.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Jade Ava you look amazing!! Love the top and your braids. Welcome to the blogging world :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you're so gorgeous dear! I fell in love with your breads haha I want the same! Love your style :)
    xx
    www.wallaceyolicia.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It