In The Garden at Sunset

Monday, May 19, 2014

Jade Ava Here

Today's look is beach inspired. The beach was is in mind when I did this look. However I live no where near the beach sadly! Who says you can't wear knits is the summer? This tan light knit is a summer must. Throw it over a swim suit, bandeau, or with nothing. I can just picture myself walking down the beach right now. It's soft and feminine.  The red lips adds a touch of edginess no?

I can honestly say I don't remember where I got this from. I think Forever 21 a year ago just before summer ended. However I'm sure you can find something similar.  The necklace I got from Charlotte Russe. I am wearing black shorts under. But you don't have to lol. ;)


Also be on the look out for my YouTube Channel. It's launching this week! Stay beautiful.














Ava out.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It