Viva La Beauty: The Desert Rose

Monday, July 28, 2014









Hi loves!

You can learn a lot from a desert rose. Even through adversity the dessert rose still manages to let its beauty show. Lately a lot of adversity has been hitting me. But even so I still have to remember to be a desert rose. This  look is a symbolism of what I am going through. No matter what life throws your way, even the most difficult condition, let your beauty show inside and out.

Today's look is inspired by Spanish culture. Growing up in Texas most of my life, I was heavily influenced by the Spanish culture. So I thought I would create a 'Old Mexico' look for you. The colors of this look reminds me of a dessert rose.
Top: Ross
Bottoms: Charlotte  Russe
Shoes: DSW

Ava out. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It