Summer In Brazil Part Two

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Good morning!
Ava here. I've been super duper busy. So that's why I neglected you. For one thing I been doing photo shoots like crazy. Another thing is I'm looking for a new place to call home. Apartment hunting is quite...exhausting. I literally move every year. I feel like a gypsy. I can't settle down.

But today's look inspire by the flavor of Brazil. The World Cup is going on right now as you know. I thought I would show my support of festivities with fashion. Now I don't know much about soccer (or football) but I'm Team Brazil simply because I love Brazil people and culture. (Not to mention there weaves hehe)







The green and yellow represents the colors of Brazil and the red represents the spicy flavor. A lot of people think it's hard to pair red and green together and it is, but can be done tastefully. The shorts and shirt is from Forever 21.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It