Gold Wild with Bold Prints in the Summer Heat

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Summer not over yet. In fact August is summer's hottest month. Go out with a bang this summer rock the bold prints and fun colors before you start putting on sweaters and cardigans for the fall. Prints are a huge trend this season. There is nothing wrong with mixing prints just as long as you do it stylishly. I'm wearing bold zebra print bandeau that I got from Pacsun. And a bold and  colorful fabric pants I got from Ross. Together this look was under $20! Now usually I'm not the biggest fan of pants in the summer time. But these pants have thin and breathable fabric which made me stayed cool. I'm also wearing pink candy yum yum matte lipstick from Mac.

I really wanted to capture the heat wave feeling when I took these photo. It is hot. And I wanted you to feel it through the photo.






No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It