Foodie And Fashion: Warm Winter Days

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hi Guys! It's me Jade Ava!

It's such a beautiful and sunny day in Texas! There is absolutely no cloud in the sky and what's even better is that it's not even cold outside. It makes me really happy that its warm in the winter! When its so warm I feel guilty of the people in the north. It's a blizzard up there.
So a friend and I decided to go to a nice cafe and have a yummy lunch. I order a fresh framer's salad with spinach, berries, strawberries, oranges, and all sorts of assorted fruits and nuts. It was quite yummy! For my outfit I decided to keep it effortless and fresh with  cotton crop top from Hollister and printed black and white floral cotton pants from Pacsun.










Top: Hollister
Pants: Pacsun

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It