My Miami Vacay Part One

Monday, March 30, 2015

Hi Guys!

So I went to Miami this week. I just got back and I'm so sad because I miss it already! But I will be back  this summer for sure. My trip was amazing. I went to a lot of lounges. I had dinner on a roof top overlooking the city which was so beautiful. I watched a show and danced to Latin music. And course I relaxed by the beach.Oh  I also just so happen to bump into Tommy Hilfiger. Tommy freakin' Hilfiger!!!  The one thing I love the most about Miami was the weather. It was perfect. It felt more comfortable outside than in. Even at night, perfect. I needed a vacation. I haven't travel since December. Pictures will come for sure. I already posted two Youtubes Videos about my vacation and another about me packing. So check it out!


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It