Bold Tropical Colorful Prints & White

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Jade Ava here!

I'm just now posting about my outfits in Miami! So sorry about the delay! So I recently went on a wonderfl trip to Miami. And I wanted to show you my looks. These looks were inspired Miami itself with its diverse culture.

The first look is very tropical inspired. I love the complimenting colors of green and red against the white. I also love the cut out and shape of this dress. It's sexy yet still classy! I wore this look out and about on a afternoon in Miami. I had a wonderful lunch in Key Biscayne, Fl. And enjoyed myself greatly!







Dress: Showpo
Shoes & Glasses: Charlotte Russe
Pairing with a white dainty clutch bracelet 


Check out my YouTube videos about Miami! 



No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It