Seeing Red

Monday, June 9, 2014

Ava here!

Hi Lovies. It's almost 10PM were I am at. Today was a long day. I had a photo shoot today and it took ALL day. It was kind of stressful but I finally in my home watching Ladies of London and on my laptop with Taco Bell in my tummy.

But let's talk fashion. Today's look is the 2nd part of my seeing red. I have on a stripped red bandeau? I believe that's what it is, from of course Forever 21. I love me some Forever 21! And my stripped shorts are from Ross. I know who would have thought right? But honestly Ross has some hidden fashion every now and than.

I love this look. Perefected for the sizzling summer days. Summer is here! Yay! It's June and it time to have fun. I will be in box braids all of June. As I mention before box braids is summer hair for sure!





Ava out.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It