The Tropical Floral Dress

Sunday, June 22, 2014

It's Ava here.

Things have been super busy for me, I've soon a lot of photo shoots and I'm preparing to do some traveling. I will be going to Vegas really soon. Which I'm really excited about. Great things are happening and I look forward for the future.

Today's look is all the dress. I love dresses! I mean I really love dresses for summer. I live for the summer dress. Especially a dress like that  it's girly, breezy, flirty, soft, tropical, vibrant, I can go on and on. I snag this on sale at Hollister. Many will be shock to find that Hollister is one my fave stores. I shop there constantly. I have a lot of items in my wardrobe from Hollister. You can go this dress anywhere, they are everywhere.

Well I will keep you posted.
Ava Out <3



No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It